Thursday 24 February 2011

NOTD: 24th february 2011

Hey fellow bloggers;
Today is the first Nail of the day (NOTD) post. I love love love painting my nails and am always buying new nail polishes to add to my growing collection.
One of my favourite brands is Barry M and thats what brand i am wearing today.
The colour i am wearing is called Indigo (shade 312)

In the bottle it looks lighter than what it does on your nails...
But on my nails, it looks a lot darker. I suppose its just depends on how many coats you apply.

I personally think that you can't choose whether its more purple or more blue; so it is quite a pretty nail colour to have in your collection. 


I LOVE barry m nail paints. The consistency is nice and sometimes i dont even need to apply two coats. The brush is a nice size to neatly paint your nail and at only around £2.95 each. They are AMAZING!


What nail polish are you wearing?

Much Love

P xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment