Monday 28 February 2011

VO5 Fade Defy Elixir Shampoo and Conditioner; Good or Bad?

Hiia
So i dye my hair alot, so i try to keep it as healthy and nourished as i can. As i was browsing the shelves of my local supermarket looking for a new shampoo and conditioner to purchase and try out, I came across VO5 Fade Defy Elixir shampoo and conditioner. It also clearly said that it contains 5 vital oils;
Avocado Oil
Jojoba Oil
Apricot Oil
Almond Oil
Grape Seed Oil
which is a good thing right?
After some consideration and a browse at some other shampoos and conditioners; i decided to give them a go.

So i have been using these for just over a month and i absolutely LOVE them. The shampoo lathers really nicely in your hair while the conditioner leaves it feeling soft and nourished. My hair looks really healthy after i have blow dryed it.
The smell could be a bit better; it's not a horrible, but if it maybe smelt of something fruity then I would love it even more.
There are many others in the range, my cousin uses the one for heat damaged hair; so they are available for whatever your hair type is.
Overall, I think these are a really good purchase and i would definitely reccomend them to everyone.

P XOXO

3 comments:

  1. following u, share the love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i use this shampoo and conditioner to! i love it! infact in love their whole range!

    x
    http://mylife-onashoestring.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree! I bought these a year or two ago, and when I went to the salon to get recoloured after a couple months, they were impressed about how long the colour had stayed in from my last colour.
    I do agree about the smell, leaves more to be desired for, but if the product works so good, can't complain!

    <3

    ReplyDelete