Wednesday 23 March 2011

Fragrance Direct Haul!

Hey Everyone;
So I have browsed this website before but not actually ordered anything until now... 
I ordered quite a lot and it totalled to about £15 (Bargain) 
Check the website out here
They basically sell fragrance, cosmetics, skincare and haircare at discount prices!
So here's what i got..
I ordered this on thursday afternoon and only got standard delivery; but it was here by friday. - FAB!
So my items include;

Sleek GLO palette in Sun goddess (perfect for highlighting) and rimmel sun shimmer bronzer in 001 blonde.

Collection 2000 idol eyes eye shimmer crayon in midnight, Royal eyeshadow brush, NYC mineral eyeshadow in ONYX and Collection 2000 eye shadow trio in fusion. 

NYC Liquid lipshine in Sun kissed  and Collection 2000 lipstick in bombshell
And Finally Nailene couture false nails, Blue nail art polish, Ciate nail polish in Kate, Miss sporty nail polish in Precious and NYC nail Glossies in Shade 207

I'm in love with all of these products and will definitely be ordering from them again. 
Have bought anything from fragrance direct lately? 
Hope you enjoyed my little haul. 
Missmakeupp
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment